Stems from Ability to Produce More Income and Gather More Assets
BOSTON, MA, November 16, 2009 – There were 90% of financial advisors who had a positive reaction and 80% who said they could gather more assets with LifeYield ROI™, according to a financial advisor study conducted by Boston Research Group (BRG), LifeYield, LLC announced today.
BRG held 100 personal, in-depth interviews with financial advisors affiliated with independent broker/dealer firms to gauge their response to LifeYield ROI. Designed to help financial advisors organize and manage client assets in a household portfolio – known as a unified managed household (UMH) – and suggest the optimal tax-smart withdrawal sequence each time a client needs cash for income or other reasons.
Ernst & Young’s recent validation study found LifeYield ROI produces up to 20% more
Boston Research Group Research Findings on LifeYield ROI:
- 90% were “very” or “somewhat positive” in their reaction to LifeYield ROI
- 84% feel the concept provides “all” or “almost all” the assistance they need to optimize retirement income flow
- 80% feel LifeYield could be used to gather more assets from existing clients
- 60% would expand their target market by lowering minimums due to the efficiencies afforded by LifeYield ROI
“We spent 30 minutes with each advisor to find out what they liked and didn’t like about the LifeYield ROI capabilities,” said Warren Cormier, President of Boston Research Group. “The reaction we heard was extremely favorable. They especially liked being able to see a full household so they could better advise their clients and give them a better result.”
“Anecdotally, we’ve been getting this kind of feedback for a while,” said Mark Hoffman, CEO
Verbatim Advisor Comments about LifeYield ROI:
The comments of individuals below do not represent an endorsement by the named broker-dealer. The comments should be viewed as individual opinions only. No broker-dealer has approved or endorsed the following statements.
- “LifeYield ROI falls into a niche I haven’t seen filled yet. I use another product that helps in the planning
process,but doesn’t help once clients are in the distribution phase. This is definitely a cutting-edge solution.” – Capital Analysts Advisor
- “I see using LifeYield ROI as a useful strategy for getting control of a client’s outside assets. People don’t necessarily give all their assets to me because it just seems to be human nature not to have all their money with one advisor. But LifeYield provides an interesting way to show them what I could do for them if I did have full control.” – Independent RIA
- “LifeYield ROI addresses needs we have as we take on more and more clients and it … makes the process MUCH simpler.” – Securities America Advisor
- “When can I sign up? LifeYield ROI does what I now spend hours on and I’m not always sure if what I’ve done is correct or the best for my client.” – Ameriprise Financial Advisor
- “LifeYield ROI would streamline an arduous and challenging part of my job.” – Independent RIA
- “LifeYield ROI would be a good thing to be able to illustrate the best income distribution order for my clients.” – Waddell & Reed Financial Advisor
- “LifeYield’s technology is on target to address one of the biggest issues I face in my practice especially with my clientele getting older.” – Independent RIA
- “My broker/dealer has an income for life model and I’ve been introduced to it, but LifeYield ROI appears to be more
user friendlyand have more necessary features. I really like that it allows you to take into account clients’ assets held elsewhere.” – Securities America Advisor